Friday, July 25, 2008
oooh bought lots of stuff at vivo. OK I am scary when it comes to spending money.
But hey stuff were going cheap! I probably would've bought more if I had only remembered to bring my Diva gift card.
I bought a pair of thongs. Haha! I never thought I'd ever buy a pair but thin dresses can be a VPL-hater's nightmare. Topshop stocks some seriously cute underwear. But maybe they should like bring in the whole set instead of just the undies. I mean, what if people like matching underwear?
I thought I was doing excellent on the colour-front. You know, spicing up my wardrobe with colours. Well guess what! I came home and discovered that the base colour of the new clothes are grey!
i thought the world of you
9:28 PM
Me?
Kate/YQ
17 years young.
studying Mass Communications at Ngee Ann Poly.
CCHMS '07, PCPS '04
Rude. Pale. Sold out to the Apple syndrome.
Never able to resist shopping. Sorry.
Playlist:
Last Day of Magic
Hook and Line
URA fever
Tape Song
Dice